The item has been added to cart
The item deleted from cart
Special Features of Samarpan Sambrani Loban Dhoop Cups
How to use Dhoop Cups: As described in fifth picture of the product.
(1) Take out a cup from the box.
(2) Pour out the loban resin powder from the cup.
(3) Tilt the cup and lit it from any side by using match stick or candle.
(4) Cups will start burning. It must be placed on a mettalic or earthen base. A mettalic stand comes with each box which can be used for this purpose or you can also use designer dhoop burners which are available in market.
(5) Now the loban resin powder which was taken out in step 2 should be carefully put back into the burning cup
(6) You are set to begin your worship with this loban dhoop cup. Remember to open windows of your room while using dhoops so as to maintain inflow of fresh air and outflow of mal air.
Dhoop Cups is use as an alternative to Incense Sticks. Dhoop Cups is as similar as incense Sticks; they are available in two fragrance Loban and gugal. In Festival season Dhoop cups are very useful during Navratri season people use dhoop cups for lighting before the goddess Durga. Dhoop cups produce fragrance which gives peace of mind, feel the body relax. The different fragrance of dhoop cups keeps the mind fresh and active. People use dhoop cups in many ways for making the room smell fresh; in office also dhoop cups are used.
Burning of Dhoop cups has unrevealing reasons:
1. Helps in meditation: while meditation the benefits of dhoop cups is long and clear to eliminates stress.
2. Create Positive environment: There are certain types of Dhoop cups which removes the negative energy and negative thoughts. They have unique mark or scent to purify air and soul. The smoke generated by some dhoop cups has clean and pure scents which purify the whole environment positively.
3. Reduce stress - The aromas of incense purify the mind with its beautiful nature fragrances, it has soothing power that helps to reduce the stress and tensions. Many Dhoop cups slow down the blood pressures and heart rate, and also been used in muscular relaxations.