Key Features of Balaji Golden Silver Brown Colorful Agarbatti
Note:- Variant in the box will be according to stock available in total of 360 gm.
Golden Silver Blue Brown Colorful Agarbatti With Natural Oils And Herbal Extracts.
Best Suited For Special Occasions As A Gift For Someone, Family Gathering, Social Events, Meditation And Other.
A 'masala' or mixture of 100% natural aromatic botanicals (no charcoal) are rolled into natural bamboo sticks as compared to 'dip incense' in which sticks of charcoal are dipped into synthetic fragrance or essential oils.
Infused with the abundance of nature these aromatic ingredients combine to produce a smooth, slow-burning incense.
The result is a fresh and fragrant breath of conscious bliss.
Hand rolled natural bamboo sticks into a masala (spice mix) containing Sandalwood (Santalum album) in a propreitary base of Jeegat (natural bark) and other aromatic herbs, resins and essential oils.
Our classic Ayurvedic incense do not contain synthetic fragrances,glue, toxic fillers or burners, charcoal or dung.
We not use apply the dipping technique, thus creating non-toxic incense sticks, suitable for indoor use.
Suitable for indoor use, safe for children, elderly and pets.
To light the incense Stick:
So why is Agarbatti So Significant in Hinduism
1. The smoke that rises from the burning of Agarbatti is said to carry the prayers of devotees up to the Gods in heaven.
2. The beautiful and divine smell of an Agarbatti lifts the spirit of the devotees and clears their minds off ill thoughts.
3. The lighting of this holy stick also signifies reverence to the Panch Bhutas which are Earth, Water, Fire, Water and Space which are essential for human life.
4. The scent of the incense is also associated with the Prithvi (the Earth) which represents the Muldahar Chakra.
5. From a scientific point of view, the incense fumes drive away mosquitoes and other insects which appear during the evening.
6. Incense sticks are used in other cultures besides Hinduism, like the Chinese, Tibetian and Japanese cultures.
A majority of people take incense stick as merely an air freshener but along with that, it also has oodles of latent uses. Let’s highlight top 5 uses of Incense Sticks below.
1. Releasing Emotions: Life is about feeling good. Thanks to the incense sticks manufacturers for understanding this fact well and offering us with the fragrance that helps us calm down our anxiety and offering peace of mind.
2. To Inspire yourself : There are certain flavors of incense sticks such as lavender, sandalwood, etc. that inspire writers, singers, and other artists to execute their art form perfectly.
3. Stimulating Creativity: A pleasing aroma allows the creativity to flow freely and therefore, people prefer Agarbattis when they are plunged into something creative.
4. To rejuvenate your routine: An enthralling aroma could help break the monotony of the routine. Incense sticks are preferred rather than room freshener by people who retire for the day.
5. Purify the ambiance: Since ancient times, perfumes are in use to purify the ambiance and spread positive energy. Similarly, Incense sticks and Incense cones indulge the sense of smell that removes foul odour and bad elements in the surroundings. Agarbatti elevate positive energy by removing harmful elements from your room.